What we wish for…
On 01, Jun 2016 | In Ange's Insights | By Angela
- Feel good and be happy
- Flat stomach
- To be leaner
- Firm body
- Improved posture
What does it take?
How do I start?
- Seek one or two training buddies to support each other and keep you accountable.
- Lock your training times in your diary; this will lead to commitment.
- Keep track of your nutrition in a diary; this will make you aware of your unhealthy choices.
- Simple exercise; start with 30 to 40 min light program, increase your intensity as your strength and stamina improves.
- Start with achievable goals, look at a 12 month plan not a short term program that is difficult to attain.
- Keep a sensible attitude towards balancing family, health and work.
- Find a modality that you enjoy so it’s not a hard task. Eg. Boxing, weight training, Pilates, dancing.
- Keep it real.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for advice from a qualified Health and Fitness professional. They want to help you.