Personal Training 30 min x 10
Personal Training sessions designed specific to oyour needs and goals.
Strength training can help you get stronger and look and feel better with just a few short sessions each week. You can do strength training with free weights such as barbells and dumbbells, weight machines, or with no equipment at all.
Pay by Credit Card Online via Bill Pay
Men and women of all ages can benefit from strength training, but get a doctor’s OK before beginning, especially if you haven’t exercised in a while.
Two or three 20- or 30-minute strength training sessions every week can result in significant health benefits:
- Increased muscle mass: Muscle mass naturally decreases with age, but strength training can help reverse the trend.
- Stronger bones: Strength training increases bone density and reduces the risk of fractures.
- Joint flexibility: Strength training helps joints stay flexible and can reduce the symptoms of arthritis.
- Weight control: As you gain muscle, your body begins to burn calories more easily, making it easier to control your weight.
- Balance: Strengthening exercises can increase flexibility and balance as people age, reducing falls and injuries.
These 10 sessions are run consecutively. Missed sessions will be void.
Certain people should seek medical advice before embarking on a new program, including:
- people who have recently had surgery
- pregnant women
- people aged 40 years or more
- people with a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- people with pre-existing musculoskeletal injuries or disorders
- anyone who has not exercised for a long time
- people who are very overweight or obese.